1. No Boss- You are in charge of what you do and when you do it.
2. No Income Ceiling – Work as much or as little as you want. You are the boss.
3. Self-Satisfaction – Do it because you really want to succeed and make money.
4. Flexibility – Set your own days and hours to work.
5. Tax Deductions – Most home-based businesses have some tax deductions.
6. Low-Start Up Costs – No expensive offices or equipment.
7. No Expensive Training – We give you all the help you need – FREE
8. Keep Your Regular Job – Do this as a side job and even on the weekends.
9. Regular Income Possible – You can make a modest income if you have the desire to succeed.
10. Pride To Succeed – This is where you realize you are doing what you like and succeeding.
Now, who wouldn’t want to have that type of job? The book also shows you how to find clients, deal with Realtors, use advertising and direct mail to your advantage and a lot more to make your Home Staging business successful.
Best of all you don’t need a design degree or even an Interior Designer license because you are an Interior Decorator. Start today and make your dream of your own business come alive!
And if you want more decorating skills see my The Secrets of Professional Designers book on kindle.
To Your Success!