An amazing two-in-one book bundle!
Do you have an interest in becoming a virtual assistant?
Then this book has your name written all over it!
Why are people getting crazy over the idea of starting a virtual assistant business? First, there’s convenience of staying at home with your family. Second, you will become your own boss. Third, and perhaps the most appealing, the possibility to earn a lot of money is endless. This book tells you everything you need to know about virtual assistants, including:
- Qualifications of a VA
- Common niches
- Tips in setting up your office
- How to find your client, including tips in writing a pitch
- Business promotion
- Legalities of VA Business
- Getting paid
- What to do after the job
- What to do if you encounter nightmare clients.
- Furthering your business
- And many more!
Take a Leap of Faith and Start a Photography Business
This book will guide you in starting your own photography business; it’s truly an advantage if you are a photographer by profession, but if not, it doesn’t mean that you could not open your own business. I can help you get the ball rolling.
I know that starting a photography business – any business, in fact – is not a walk in the park. It’s also not roses and rainbows; there will be difficulties along the way and maybe at one point you might even think of quitting. Lower your chances of being discouraged by being equipped – one way to do that is to listen to, savor, and finish this book.
Here are a few things you will learn from this book:
- The four main markets you should choose from in starting a photography business
- A list of the investments you should make, including tips and tricks; this includes camera, lighting, backdrops, etc.
- How do you legalize your business? What about licenses? Permits? Taxes? What is LLC?
- A step-by-step guide on how you can promote your business
- Should you declare copyright on your photos?
- Best printers according to reviewers
- What you need to include when creating a contract
- How will you encourage your clients to leave reviews?
- Analyzing your business and “stalking” your competition
- And a whole lot more!