With a capacity of 120 litres, the highly tear-resistant refuse sack from iLP easily “manages” larger amounts of classic household, garden and commercial waste – and even on construction sites, it holds a pretty large amount with a strength of 70?.
The finishing of the bag, with a strong base seam, gives our refuse sacks additional strength, even under heavy loads, such as, for example, when used in refuse sack holders.
Good for the environment
To make our refuse sacks, we use LDPE foil made of recycled polyethylene.
LDPE is a soft, stretchy material which can also bear content with sharp edges thanks to its tear resistance.
In addition – and most importantly – there is less harmful environmental pollution when burning in waste incineration plants .
25 Refuse sack, 120 L, black, on roll
Dimensions: 700x 1100 mm
Material: LDPE made of recycled polyethylene
Please keep out of the reach of children!
Order now and take out the trash!
- ALL-ROUND STAR- iLP Maxi bin liner, can be used for all types of common waste in kitchen, cellar, garage, catering
- ALL OFF THE ROLL – 25x refuse sacks on roll, each 120 L, 700x 1100 mm, 70?, black
- EXTRA STRONG – Robust Type 100 extra refuse sacks of high tear resistance, with strong base seam, liquid-tight
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – LDPE film made of recycled polyethylene, fewer environmental pollutants when disposing of material in landfills – ecological relief
- LARGE CARRYING CAPACITY – Ideal for larger amounts of waste, suitable for refuse sack stands and holders