Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. This software suite comprises of 2010 versions tools of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook that help you efficiently create, customize and manage your business plus home needs. It offers you with Microsoft Office Backstage view that gives one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Additionally its improved email, scheduling and social networking features keep you in touch with clients round the clock. Now you can easily manage your financial data with the improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting and quickly create, and re-use content across any platform. With all this, it also includes Product Key Card functionality by which you can purchase this suite. Packed with these features and more, the Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 allows you to tackle your work and extend your productivity • Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7 • Processor: 500 MHz or higher • Memory: 256 MB RAM or higher • Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive. • Supported Browsers for Web Apps: Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox • Additional Requirements: • Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network. • Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0. • Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- · New photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations
- · New communication tools in Outlook 2010 to help you stay in touch and organized
- · Makes it easier to manage things in the office, at home, or in between · Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
- · The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- · This makes it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files. · Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook · New and improved email, scheduling and social networking tools keep you in touch with clients round the clock