In the Listening Test 86, you will hear 4 audio recordings and answer questions 1-40 based on them.
Section 1 is a conversation between a customer and a tour guide.
Section 2 is a presentation on tips about managing your money.
Section 3 is a conversation between 2 professors discussing the various aspects of recruiting.
Section 4 is a monologue on the subject of the recycling programs.
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each gap.
1. One walk includes a break at the oldest pub so that the walkers can get some ___________________.
2. The castle walk allows more time to see the castle wall and walk on the ___________________.
3. You have to ____________________ if you want to go on the Ghost Walk.
4. The Ghost Walk goes to the castle and the _____________________.
5. The walks are suitable for adults and ______________________.
6. The fourth walk shows people the _________________ of the writer Robert Jones.
Complete the following table of information about the walks.
Start – Finish
City sights tour
8 p.m – 10 p.m
Robert Jones Walk
2 p.m – 5 p.m
Discounts available for groups of five or more people
Walks take place every day except 9____________________
Visit our website – 10__________________
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each gap.
11. You can have __________________paid direct from your account.
12. Ask your Cirrus or Maestro card may allow you to spend money from your _____________________
14. Debt and not paying ______________________are key things to avoid.
15. The ___________________________at your educational institution will be able to give you advice.
Answer the following questions using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
16. What should you go to different companies?
17. Where can you find a list of insurance companies?
18. Which policies pay the full price of replacing possessions?
19. What medical conditions are not always covered by medical insurance?
20. What activity might be an exemption?
Complete the sentences using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each gap.
21. The professor wants the students to pretend that they are ________________.
22. Sandra points out that recruiters need to know if people have the right ____________________ not just qualifications and experience.
23. Sandra also points out that a new person can change the _______________________.
24. The professor says that ___________________ doesn’t usually have an effect on a person’s character.
25. Mike says that in a __________________ employees have to trust each people to do their job.
26. Mike thinks that asking people about their ___________________ can tell you something about them.
Which two people are most in favor of personality questionnaires?
A. The professor
Which two people are most in favor of setting the applicant’s problems?
A. The professor
Also check :
Answer the following questions using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
31. In which year did the SPI introduce the recycling symbol?
32. What is the minimum size of the symbol?
Complete the following table of information using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each gap.
bottles, containers, fiber-fill, bean bags, rope, car bumpers, tennis ball felt. 33____________ , cassette tapes, sails
containers, 34_______________ . piping. plastic lumber, rope
35_________________ , shower curtains, medical tubing, vinyl dashboards, baby bottle nipples.
wrapping films, 37____________ , sandwich bags, containers
containers, e.g. Tupperware
coffee cups, 39________________ , meat trays. packing “peanuts”, 40_____________ , cassette tapes
3. book ahead
5. older children
6. life and times
7. 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
8. 9 a.m.-midday
11. (regular) bills
12. (financial) sponsor
13. home account
14. (your) rent
15. (student) counselor
16. (an) insurance policy/-ies
17. (local) telephone directory
18. “new-for-old” or “new for old.”
20. (playing a) dangerous sport
23. (whole) group dynamic
24. company training
25. team situation
28. C (27 + 28 in either order)
30. B (29 + 30 in either order)
32. half-inch/half an inch
35. plastic pipes
37. grocery bags
39. disposable cutlery
Continue with…Test 87
Read more: feedproxy.google.com